Thursday, February 21, 2008

Wednesday, February 20th

It was a good show at Gallagher's tonight. My brother Paul and I showed up, and since the videographer Josh wasn't able to show, the improv guys stuck Paul on the camera. Paul had never seen a video camera before, but he was able to figure out the workings of said camera, and he filmed the show.

Paul operates a video camera for the first time ever.

I, meanwhile, wound up sitting way off to the side for the first half, and so my first batch of shots were from an interesting angle. I captured a bunch of fun shots that were really up close and personal, most of which I cannot post, but here are a few that are safe for web.

A really flattering picture of Jeff hosting the show.


After the break, I relocated towards the back, and got a few shots which involved more than one improviser.



Once again, Brad's enormous beard got in the way of many of the shots. Instead of putting up way more shots of Brad than anyone wants to see, I compiled the best shots into this Beard Montage TM.

Frightening, isn't it? And yet we can't turn away...

5 comments:

Jeff Penner said...

Love the Beard Montage! I'm going to use that pic on our blog someday soon for a little something special we have coming up next month!

comdyimprov said...

Holy Crap! That Beard Montage is funny (and creepy!). Thanks Jason!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jason J. Romein said...

I'm not sure what to make of these warning posts... Spam?